صور حب

منتدي صور حب
العودة   منتدي صور حب > اقسام الصور الــعـــامــة > ابحاث علمية - أبحاث علميه جاهزة

إضافة رد
LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2021
المشاركات: 18,864
افتراضي بحث علمي جديد نموذج الخطاب التمهيدي باللغة الإنجليزية-نماذج خطابات بالانجليزي

بحث علمي جديد
 نموذج الخطاب التمهيدي باللغة الإنجليزية-نماذج خطابات بالانجليزي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
يسعدنا ان نعرض لكم كل ما هو جديد في مجال البحث العلمي
كل ماهو جديد في ابحاث علمية 2021 - 2021

نموذج الخطاب التمهيدي باللغة الإنجليزية
To : Human Resources Department

Dear Sirs

While I was surfing the internet I saw you announcement of a job and because my present job is related to it , I would like to apply for this job with the objective of developing myself, my social life and my career. All of these can be achieved through good teamwork.

With this letter I am attaching my C.V which includes all my qualifications for your consideration. I will appreciate it if you can arrange an appointment so I can meet you for an interview. Needless to mention that I have no objection to transfer to another city in the event that I am considered to join your esteemed organization.

I thank you for this opportunity and please call me on my mobile phone whenever you can schedule my interview.

Best regards and many thanks also to the person who delivered this letter to you.

: Name
: Mobil
: Email

اقرأ أيضا::

fpe ugld []d] kl,`[ hgo'hf hgjlid]d fhggym hgYk[gd.dm-klh`[ o'hfhj fhghk[gd.d hgo'hf hgjlid]d fhggym hgYk[gd.dmklh`[ o'hfhj

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)
نموذج, الخطاب, التمهيدي, باللغة, الإنجليزيةنماذج, خطابات, بالانجليزي

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة