صور حب

منتدي صور حب
العودة   منتدي صور حب > اقسام الصور الــعـــامــة > ابحاث علمية - أبحاث علميه جاهزة

إضافة رد
LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2021
المشاركات: 18,918
افتراضي بحوث علمية عام 2021 نماذج خطابات رسمية بالانجليزية-Model formal, informal and business letters for Englis

بحوث علمية عام 2021 نماذج خطابات رسمية بالانجليزية-Model formal, informal and business letters for Englis

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
يسعدنا ان نعرض لكم كل ما هو جديد في مجال البحث العلمي
كل ماهو جديد في ابحاث علمية 2021 - 2021

Model Letters

These letters are useful for students who want to learn how to write particular types of letter in English. There is an application for a job, a letter to a newspaper and several complaint letters.

To do some exercises on these ,,,,s click here.

Complaint letter from business to business.

Dear Mr Thompsen,

I recently received a letter from a Mr Robinson, a valued customer of ours. He purchased an Italian coffee table and four French dining-room chairs from us which your company delivered to his residence.

He has written to complain that the purchases arrived damaged. We pride ourselves in the quality of our products and would like an explanation as to how this mishap occurred. Even though the items are insured, our reputation is at stake.

I would be most grateful if you would reply as soon as possible so that this matter can be resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

Sincerely

Jackie Middleton

Customer Services Manager

Complaint letter from a business customer to a telephone company

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to complain in the strongest terms about the poor service that I have received from your company.

We signed up to your telephone and internet service package two months ago because your advertising suggests that you are better than Telco. In addition, you promise to deal with problems quickly and efficiently, something that Telco were unable or unwilling to do. However, in the first month of service you managed to cause me to lose two days worth of business because of poor administration. The main problem was that you failed to provide me with the correct telephone number, 9818 8747, that you had promised when I completed the contract. This phone number was an established business line which I had been using for the last three years. Obviously this meant that my clients were unable to contact me and it cost me many hours of phone calls to resolve the matter with your support centre.

I would appreciate it if this situation could be resolved and a substantial rebate offered on my first three month's account.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Faithfully

John O'Sullivan

A letter to a magazine expressing an opinion about tourism

Dear Sir-As someone who has travelled throughout Asia on business and holiday I would like to give my opinion on its environmental impact. Having visited Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia I understand that tourism can bring money to developing countries. However, this money often goes into the pockets of foreign investors, and only rarely benefits local people. Multinational hotel chains also have little regard for the surrounding wildlife when they build new resorts. This can cause many problems.
In view of these facts we, as tourists, can directly affect these countries in a positive way if we are thoughtful. When we visit these countries we can visit restaurants, bars and even hotels that are owned by local people. In addition, we can refuse to give luxury resorts our patronage and therefore prevent them from becoming even larger. Most importantly we should check that any tours or excursions we take have minimal effect on the natural surroundings. Finally, we can even attempt to change the behaviour of other tourists by sharing our opinions.
If we follow these simple steps we can be sure that our pleasure is not causing any harm to people or places that we visit.

A letter in application for a job

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to apply for the position of student assistant that I saw advertised on your website. I am interested in working in the teachers' resource library, or in the accommodation department.

I have recently graduated from the WSB business School in Warsaw and received high grades in both my English and business Courses. In addition, we had to use all of the Microsoft Office programs in the preparation of our finished assignments, so I am able to do most things with computers.

Since I was 15 years old I have helped my father to run his small import-export business. I have been involved in helping a variety of clients and also the general administration of the business. In the past 2 years I have worked in the WSB library, helping teachers and students to find and use the resources there. This experience has given me the ability to deal with the needs of all types of people.

I have an outgoing, diligent personality and find that I enjoy the challenges of working in busy environments. In addition, my studies and experience have taught me to be accurate and efficient in organising my work so I would be a valuable addition to your school.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Pawel Minescz

اقرأ أيضا::

fp,e ugldm uhl 2021 klh`[ o'hfhj vsldm fhghk[gd.dm-Model formal< informal and business letters for Englis o'hfhj vsldm fhghk[gd.dmModel formal informal business letters

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)
نماذج, خطابات, رسمية, بالانجليزيةModel, formal, informal, business, letters, Englis

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

بحوث علمية عام 2021 نماذج خطابات رسمية بالانجليزية-Model formal, informal and business letters for Englis

سياسةالخصوصية

الساعة الآن 05:55 AM