صور حب

منتدي صور حب
العودة   منتدي صور حب > رسائل - برودكاست > رسائل حب رومانسية - رسائل قصيرة - مسجات عتاب

رسايل حلوة 2021 مسجات رومانسيه للجوال , رسائل انجليزى للموبايل

رسائل حب رومانسية - رسائل قصيرة - مسجات عتاب

إضافة رد
LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2021
المشاركات: 18,894
افتراضي رسايل حلوة 2021 مسجات رومانسيه للجوال , رسائل انجليزى للموبايل

رسايل حلوة 2021
 مسجات رومانسيه للجوال رسائل انجليزى للموبايل

رسايل حلوة 2021
 مسجات رومانسيه للجوال رسائل انجليزى للموبايلرسايل حلوة 2021
 مسجات رومانسيه للجوال رسائل انجليزى للموبايلرسايل حلوة 2021
 مسجات رومانسيه للجوال رسائل انجليزى للموبايل

مسجات رومانسيه للجوال , رسائل انجليزى للموبايل

, للموبايل , للجوال , مسجات , انجليزى , رومانسيه , رسائل

Eye To look at you, Hand To pray for you, Mind: To care for u, Heart: To love you and Leg To kick u if u forget me. We cannot be together, Give laugh to all but smile to one, Give cheeks to all but lips to one, Give luv to all but heart to one, Let everybody luv u but u luv one. .................................................. ...................................... Many a young lady does not realize just how strong .................................................. ...........................................
But we'll never be apart, For no matter what life brings us, You’re always in my heart. .................................................. ...........................................

I luv my eyes when u look into them, I luv my name when u say it, I luv my heart when u luv it, I luv my life when you are in it .................................................. ......................................... I hate u when u smile at me coz u make me crazy. I hate u when u talk to me coz u make me run out of words. I hate u when I see u coz u make me luv u more. .................................................. ...................................... A bell is no bell 'til u ring it, a song is no song 'til u sing it & luv in ur heart wasn’t put there to stay-luv isn’t luv 'til you give it away. .................................................. ........................................... Don’t rush in luv for it never runs out. Let luv be the one to knock at ur door, so by the time you start to fall, you know that ur feeling is for sure. .................................................. ............................................ A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u're always thinkin of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just a word till I heard it from u. .................................................. ............................................ In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason but when the luv is real it becomes your plan 4 life n reason 4 living. .................................................. ........................................... Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U. .................................................. .......................................... I luv u not only for what u r, but for what I am when I'm with u. I luv u not only for what u have made of urself, but for what u r making of me. I luv u for the part of me that u bring out. .................................................. .......................................... Love Me now, love me never, But if you Love mE, love me forever. .................................................. ............................................ Is it Better For a Woman To Marry a Man Who Loves Her Than a Man She Loves. .................................................. .......................................... Love, true love, is that which can give the most without asking or demanding anything in return. .................................................. .......................................
her love for a young man is until he fails to pass the approval test with her parents. .................................................. ........................................... I believe that to truly Love, is the ultimate expression of the will to live. A heart that truly loves is forever young. .................................................. ............................................ Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man. .................................................. ..................................... Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall. .................................................. ............................................ Beauty doesn't make luv but luv makes beauty; break everything but never break the heart; Heart is the music, play it but never play with it. .................................................. .............................................. God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true... It's you! .................................................. ......................................... Give laugh to all but smile to one; Give cheeks to all but lips to one; Give luv to all but heart to one; Let everybody luv u but u luv one. .................................................. .............................................. Knock! Knock! May I come into ur world? I bring no flowers, no gifts but wishes to keep u fresh, prayers to keep u healthy & luv to keep u smiling. Gud Morning! .................................................. ......................................... Sometimes I forget 2 say hi, sometimes I forget 2 reply, sometimes my msg doesn’t reach u, but it doesn't mean I forget u. I'm just giving u time to Miss me. .................................................. ........................................... I have liked many but loved very few yet no one has been as sweet as you. I'd stand & wait in the world's longest queue just 4 the pleasure of a moment with u. .................................................. ............................................. To live this life I need a heartbeat, to have a heartbeat I need a heart, to have a heart I need happiness and to have happiness I need you! .................................................. ........................................ Never say u are happy when u r sad. Never say u r fine when u r not ok. Never say u feel gud when u feel bad. And never say u r alone when I m still alive. .................................................. ........................................ How can u tell the rain not 2 fall ven clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall ven the wind exists? How can u tell me not 2 fall in love ven u exist? .................................................. ........................................... Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control. .................................................. ......................................... One day you will ask me what is more important 2 me, you or my life? I will say my life & you will leave me without realising that you are my life .................................................. ........................................... If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna b right. My luv 4 u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long, but we'll win every fight. .................................................. ........................................... Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you! .................................................. ........................................... What is the difference between blood and you? Blood enters the heart and flows out but you entered the heart and stayed. .................................................. ............................................. Find arms that will hold u at ur weakest, eyes that will c u at ur ugliest, heart that will luv at ur worst, if u hv found it, u've found luv. .................................................. ......................................... When we were kids, we couldn't wait to grow up n fall in luv. Now that we are grown up, we realise that wounded knees were easier to heal than broken hearts. .................................................. .......................................... 'I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust

اقرأ أيضا::

vshdg pg,m 2021 ls[hj v,lhksdi gg[,hg < vshzg hk[gd.n ggl,fhdg v,lhksdi gg[,hg vshzg hk[gd.n

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)
مسجات, رومانسيه, للجوال, رسائل, انجليزى, للموبايل

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة