صور حب

منتدي صور حب
العودة   منتدي صور حب > رسائل - برودكاست > رسائل حب رومانسية - رسائل قصيرة - مسجات عتاب

رسائل للفيس رسائل انجيزية حزينة ، رسائل حزينة انجليزية

رسائل حب رومانسية - رسائل قصيرة - مسجات عتاب

إضافة رد
LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2021
المشاركات: 8,069
افتراضي رسائل للفيس رسائل انجيزية حزينة ، رسائل حزينة انجليزية

رسائل للفيس رسائل انجيزية حزينة رسائل حزينة انجليزية

رسائل للفيس رسائل انجيزية حزينة رسائل حزينة انجليزيةرسائل للفيس رسائل انجيزية حزينة رسائل حزينة انجليزيةرسائل للفيس رسائل انجيزية حزينة رسائل حزينة انجليزية
رسائل انجيزية حزينة ، رسائل حزينة انجليزية

Love under the stars... they seem very far* but you are so close the star I love the most.

-
Somewhere* some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely* remember its true that some1* somewhere* is thinking of u.

-

Theres a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when you're gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I **** The more I know* what's simple is true* I love you.

--

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

--

My love* words however special ... could never even start* to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!
---

The day that I'll die* when death replaces birth* I'll recognize angels' faces* because I **** with one on earth.

---

Loving you could take my life* but when I look into your eyes* I know you're worth that sacrafice!

-----

Heaven is the place where I would be* the day you would stop loving me!

--------

I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.

----------

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag* Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

---------

The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love * loving someone else.

-----

Love is hard and will always be* but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !

-----
Don't love 1* don't love 2* but love the 1 who loves you.

----

The words are easy when the ******** is LOVE !

There is somebody in the world. Diferent from the rest. The sweetest person I know. That is why I love you so

Love under the stars... they seem very far* but you are so close the star I love the most.

-
Somewhere* some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely* remember its true that some1* somewhere* is thinking of u.

-

Theres a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when you're gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I **** The more I know* what's simple is true* I love you.

--

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

--

My love* words however special ... could never even start* to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!
---

The day that I'll die* when death replaces birth* I'll recognize angels' faces* because I **** with one on earth.

اقرأ أيضا::

vshzg ggtds hk[d.dm p.dkm K hk[gd.dm

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)
رسائل, انجيزية, حزينة, رسائل, حزينة, انجليزية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة