صور حب

منتدي صور حب
العودة   منتدي صور حب > رسائل - برودكاست > رسائل حب رومانسية - رسائل قصيرة - مسجات عتاب

إضافة رد
LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
مدير عام

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2021
المشاركات: 13,699
افتراضي رسائل حب باللغة الانجليزية , مسجات حالات رومانسية بالانجليزي للواتس اب , Love romantic status

رسائل حب باللغة الانجليزية , مسجات حالات رومانسية بالانجليزي للواتس اب , love romantic status
رسائل حب باللغة الانجليزية , مسجات حالات رومانسية بالانجليزي للواتس اب , love romantic status

©Wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure.

©One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.

©You're in love. That makes you actually kind of boring to people who aren't in love.
رسائل حب باللغة الانجليزية مسجات حالات رومانسية بالانجليزي للواتس اب Love romantic status
©If you loved someone, you couldn’t let lies come between you. No matter what happened - even if you’d already lost each other forever - you owed each other the truth.

©You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt to lose.

©I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever.

©After all, what was more important, in the end, than love?

رسائل حب باللغة الانجليزية مسجات حالات رومانسية بالانجليزي للواتس اب Love romantic status

©What was the point of having unending life if that life was without love?

©There's no good story without romance.

©If I could dream at all it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.

©Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
©The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

©Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough. Not only have I found that when I talk to the little flower or to the little peanut they will give up their secrets, but I have found that when I silently commune with people they give up their secrets also - if you love them enough.

©We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
©Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

©It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for what you are not.

©Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.

©We always deceive ourselves twice about the people we love - first to their advantage, then to their disadvantage.

Pleasure

© Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it.

© Give me books, fruit, French wine and fine weather and a little music out of doors, played by someone I do not know. I admire lolling on a lawn by a water-lilied pond to eat white currants and see goldfish: and go to the fair in the evening if I'm good. There is not hope for that --one is sure to get into some mess before evening.

© God whispers in our pleasures, but shouts in our pain.

© You are quaffing drink from a hundred fountains: whenever any of these hundred yields less, your pleasure is diminished. But when the sublime fountain gushes from within you, no longer need you steal from the other fountains.

© Work is often the father of pleasure.

© A life of pleasure makes even the strongest mind frivolous at last.

© Pleasure is sweeter as recreation than as a business.

© To find recreation in amusement is not happiness.

© It is within the experience of everyone that when pleasure and pain reach a certain intensity they are indistinguishable.

© Physical pleasure is a sensual experience no different from pure seeing or the pure sensation with which a fine fruit fills the tongue; it is a great unending experience, which is given us, a knowing of the world, the fullness and the glory of all knowing. And not our acceptance of it is bad; the bad thing is that most people misuse and squander this experience and apply it as a stimulant at the tired spots of their lives and as distraction instead of a rallying toward exalted moments.

© Pleasure may come from illusion, but happiness can come only of reality.

© He is incapable of truly good action who finds not a pleasure in contemplating the good actions of others.

© We all try to escape pain and death, while we seek what is pleasant

© I can think of nothing less pleasurable than a life devoted to pleasure.

© When pleasure interferes with business, give up business

© Everyone is dragged on by their favorite pleasure

© I find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success.

© Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.

© Even the worse of jobs has their pleasures, if I were a grave digger or a hangmen, there are some people I could work for with a great deal of enjoyment.

© As clouds are blown away by the wind, the thirst for material pleasures will be driven away by the utterance of the Lord's name.

© Pleasure is the object, duty and the goal of all rational creatures.

اقرأ أيضا::

vshzg pf fhggym hghk[gd.dm < ls[hj phghj v,lhksdm fhghk[gd.d gg,hjs hf Love romantic status ls[hj hghk[gd.dm fhggym fhghk[gd.d phghj love v,lhksdm vshzg

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)
للواتس, مسجات, الانجليزية, باللغة, بالانجليزي, حالات, love, رومانسية, رسائل, romantic, status

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

رسائل حب باللغة الانجليزية , مسجات حالات رومانسية بالانجليزي للواتس اب , Love romantic status

سياسةالخصوصية

الساعة الآن 09:59 AM