صور حب

منتدي صور حب
العودة   منتدي صور حب > رسائل - برودكاست > رسائل حب رومانسية - رسائل قصيرة - مسجات عتاب

إضافة رد
LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2021
المشاركات: 127
افتراضي رسائل حب مصريه رسائل حب للموبيل بالانجليزيه ، رسائل حب انجليزي للموبايل

رسائل حب مصريه رسائل حب للموبيل بالانجليزيه رسائل حب انجليزي للموبايل

اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات صور حب

نقدم لكم مجموعة متميزة من رسائل و مسجات جديدة للموبايل و للجوال
لكل المناسبات و لكل الاغراض
!I know? Because you look great everyday.What is love? It is what makes your cell phone ring every time I send text messages.

If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn’t blink at all for I don’t want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.
I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.
Text me when you are sad, text me when you need someone to listen to and you can’t find anyone who will. I don’t care if I’m your last option, I just don’t want you to cry alone.
I don’t want to say I miss you, though deep inside I do, coz I’m afraid you might see thru and know how much fear I have of losing someone like you.
If love can be avoided simply by closing our eyes, I wouldn’t blink at all for I don’t want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.
There are 12 months a year…30 days a month…7 days a week…24 hours a day…60 minutes an hour…but only one like you in a lifetime.
There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only you!
Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
When the time comes I can’t smile anymore, don’t worry about me, I know what to do. I’ll just stare at one corner and think of you. No one else could make me happy like the way you do.
There’s a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes, and a life of mine that you alone can complete.
Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I’d rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn’t around.
Ah– I forgot your name. Can I call you mine? And, in case you forget my name too, call me yours!
If I had the letters “HRT”, I can add “EA” to get a “HEART” or a “U” and get “HURT”. But I’d rather choose “U” and get “HURT” than have a “HEART” without “U”.

اقرأ أيضا::

vshzg pf lwvdi ggl,fdg fhghk[gd.di K hk[gd.d ggl,fhdg

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)
رسائل, للموبيل, بالانجليزيه, رسائل, انجليزي, للموبايل

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة