صور حب

منتدي صور حب
العودة   منتدي صور حب > رسائل - برودكاست > رسائل حب رومانسية - رسائل قصيرة - مسجات عتاب

إضافة رد
LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2021
المشاركات: 118
افتراضي مسجات اسلامية رسائل حب بالانجليزي 2021 - رسائل رومانسية بالإنجليزى 2021 - رسايل حب 2021

مسجات اسلامية
 رسائل حب بالانجليزي 2021 رسائل رومانسية بالإنجليزى 2021 رسايل حب 2021

اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات صور حب

نقدم لكم مجموعة متميزة من رسائل و مسجات جديدة للموبايل و للجوال
لكل المناسبات و لكل الاغراض
LOVE FOREVER
Love, knows no reason, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time, called - F O R E V E R.
LOVE IS TO THINK
Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.
REALITY
Love is when you don't want to go to sleep, because reality is better than a dream.
I TREASURE YOU
They say I need treasure maps to find treasure, but I proved them wrong because even without a map, I found you! And you'll always be treasured in my heart!
TRUE LOVE
True love is hard to find, special one, one of a kind, but the love inside of me is true, it appeared the day I met you!
HEART AND MIND
My mind once ask me, are you really the one for me, my heart said YES! That is how I fall ever so deeply in love with YOU
WHAT IS LOVE?
Love is when you wake up each morning, knowing that you have this great person by your side.
EACH AND EVERY DAY

Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play, Love is what I feel for you, each and every day.
WONDERFUL PAIR
Love is all the joy we share, which is why we make a wonderful pair.
ME AND YOU
It takes two to tango, two to kiss, two to talk and reminisce, so many good things come in two and one of those things is me and you!

اقرأ أيضا::

ls[hj hsghldm vshzg pf fhghk[gd.d 2021 - v,lhksdm fhgYk[gd.n vshdg

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)
رسائل, بالانجليزي, 2021, رسائل, رومانسية, بالإنجليزى, 2021, رسايل, 2021

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

مسجات اسلامية رسائل حب بالانجليزي 2021 - رسائل رومانسية بالإنجليزى 2021 - رسايل حب 2021

سياسةالخصوصية

الساعة الآن 12:09 AM