صور حب

منتدي صور حب
العودة   منتدي صور حب > رسائل - برودكاست > رسائل حب رومانسية - رسائل قصيرة - مسجات عتاب

إضافة رد
LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2021
المشاركات: 120
افتراضي مسجات اصدقاء مصريه رسائل رومانسية 2021 - مسجات انجليزية 2021 - ارق المسجات الانجليزية 2021

مسجات اصدقاء مصريه رسائل رومانسية 2021 مسجات انجليزية 2021 ارق المسجات الانجليزية 2021

اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات صور حب

نقدم لكم مجموعة متميزة من رسائل و مسجات جديدة للموبايل و للجوال
لكل المناسبات و لكل الاغراض
A day without your love is a day without life .

Love is like a beauty can't be tamed, it's as wild as the wind, words can never explain, the feelings held within.

;The quickest way to receive love is to give Don't shut love out of your life by saying it's impossible to find;
;The fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly
And the best way to keep love is to give it wings.

Love is like ghost, many heard of it, but very few experienced it.

If I had a rose for every time I thought about you I would be walking in a garden forever.

I believe that God above created you for me to love. He picked you out from all the rest because he knew I'd love you the best!

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... because they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

No man is worth your tears and the one who is will never make you cry!

Love is like a rose, with gentle tender parts; slowly it unfolds and develops in your heart.

Tears.... the silent language of lost love.

In Love very rarely do we win but when Love is true even if we lost we still win just for having the privilege of Loving someone more than ourselves.

They say it takes a minute to found a special people, but the entire life to forget them.

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know that you worth that sacrifice.

The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see, is in your eyes.

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.

ودى بقى أخر رساله بس جامده .... رومانسيه طحن :

I didn't eat my breakfast because I love you, I didn't eat my lunch because I love you, I didn't eat my dinner because I love you, after that I can't sleep because ... I'm hungryyyyyyyyyy

اقرأ أيضا::

ls[hj hw]rhx lwvdi vshzg v,lhksdm 2021 - hk[gd.dm hvr hgls[hj hghk[gd.dm v,lhksdm

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)
رسائل, رومانسية, 2021, مسجات, انجليزية, 2021, المسجات, الانجليزية, 2021

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

مسجات اصدقاء مصريه رسائل رومانسية 2021 - مسجات انجليزية 2021 - ارق المسجات الانجليزية 2021

سياسةالخصوصية

الساعة الآن 10:45 PM